First of all, I am grateful to Annie @ seekingdivineperspective (https://seekingdivineperspective.com/ for the nomination. Its so encouraging that a blog from a small country with turbulent history such as Libya can be included in this distinction. So guys, go and check out her blog and be utterly inspired.
About the Mystery Blogger Award – This award was created by Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/) to recognize blogs who are still a “mystery” to us but once we get to know them they turned out to be incredibly amazing. The award also gives us a chance to create a friendly blogging community by telling others about our own favorite bloggers.
Here are the guidelines:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
I was asked two questions, and they are:
- If you can ask God one question and received immediate, definitive answer – what would you ask Him? – Answer: Can I get to taste manna? This question is important to me because manna is from God Himself and before this was revealed to God’s people, no one has ever seen or tasted it.
- When you go to heaven, who beside God, would you want to see first? Answer: I want to meet the thief on the cross whom Jesus saved. In some ways, perhaps lots of ways, I am probably like him and I want to know what was he thinking at that time.
These are the three (3) things about me:
- I love dogs as pets. They might break some household stuff but they will never break your heart.
- I once stayed in Libya for 30 months without seeing my family. This was during the so-called “2nd revolution”. Some of my colleagues have done the same but even a notch higher as they stayed for 5-6 years before going home.
- I always wonder how King Solomon survived the stress of being a king while being married to 700 wives plus 300 concubines. It drives me nuts, really. Oh well, I guess he is the man.
- Bruce – Reasoned Cases for Christ (https://bcooper.wordpress.com/) – awesome blog for apologetics
- Anna Waldherr – A Lawyers Prayers (https://alawyersprayers.com/lawyers-and-prayer/) – tackles many different societal issues from a Christian perspective
- Dee from Sixth Seal Ministries ( https://sixthsealministries.wordpress.com/) – discusses life and times through the lens of Bible prophecy
- SlimJim – The Domain for Truth – (https://veritasdomain.wordpress.com/) – an excellent source for busting the so-called contradictions in the Bible
- Jhun Taccad – Spiritual Growth in Christ – (https://juntaccad.wordpress.com/) – for nurturing mature disciples
Here’s my question to the nominees:
- Do you wait for inspiration before you write, or, you write first and then hope to be inspired while writing?
- What do you fear the most?
- Are you a good karaoke singer? 🙂
To my nominees, I just want to tell you that you have inspired me in ways that I cannot quantify. Stay safe and may the LORD bless you and keep you.